Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Book Review On The Maze Runnuer

My book review
On The Maze Runner.


The book I have selected to do my book review on is The maze runner, it is a science fiction book and it was written by James Dashner.


This book is about a boy named Thomas, who finds himself in a place called the maze. He meets the people that like him have been put there by the creators the others call themselves the gladers and the only thing they  can remember is their names. Thomas learns to trust and to believe. Thomas has to get them out  of the maze or die trying.


I think the author was trying to get across was that every problem, no matter how big or how small has a solution. You just have to look at it from all angles. I also think he was trying to say was to never give up and to keep trying even if it seems worthless.


This book is full of good things like how all the characters play a part in the story. I found that the majority of the time it kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't really find a fault in it to criticize.


I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read a story with some depth and really good characters. As well as some mystery thrown in along the way. I would definitely read it again and I would still enjoy it.



By Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aby I like your book review because It enplanes what happens in the book and has descriptive words. From Tannah

    ReplyDelete